Monday, March 30, 2015

I'm serving in Paonia.....AND GUNNISON!!!!

On Thursday my Mission President called us and told us that he wants us to work in the Gunnison branch two days a week! So we go there on Mondays and leave Wednesday nights, and then the rest of the time we will work in the Paonia Ward. It's pretty intense, but I'm really excited about the challenge! I'm including a map of my areas :)


On Tuesday I went to transfer meeting and got my new companion - Sister Pittman! She's from Twin Falls, Idaho and she's great! But she goes home at the end of this transfer. That's right - I'm killing another companion. This makes three in a row now. I'm basically on a murder streak. Fun fact - when she was little, she actually lived like 5 blocks away from me! My mom remembers her family. Such a small world.


My new companion (and a chicken)

On Thursday we went to see J and his girlfriend T. We were able to really teach him for the first time, and it was SO GREAT!!!! We invited him to be baptized on May 16th and he agreed! I'm SO EXCITED!!! He's going to have to quit chewing tobacco, and he and his girlfriend will probably have to get married. But I totally believe he can do it!

This week is general conference and I'm sooo excited. We're inviting everyone! We are also going to start utilizing the Because He Lives video on http://www.mormon.org/easter. It's going to be great!

I love you all! Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment