Monday, November 3, 2014

WE'RE HAVING A BAPTISM!!!

Josh is getting baptized on Saturday!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! This week we went to E's baptism. She's 8, and active but we've been teaching her just because her parents wanted us to. She knows everything though! Anyway, we went to her baptism on Saturday and Sister Keavali and I sang Savior, Redeemer of My Soul which was nice. And Josh came!

Showing the girls the font :)

AAANNDDDD Greg agreed to be baptized on December 6th! God is REAL, you guys!!! This man has been going to church every week for 9 years and has FINALLY agreed to be baptized! It's so amazing!

I really don't have time to write much today and I'm so sorry about that. But I love your individual emails and letters. You are all wonderful sons and daughters of Heavenly Parents who absolutely adore you and want the very best things for you. And I love you all so much too, as your crazy sister! AH!!! Remember how much you are loved, and how much you are cared for. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know EVERY LITTLE DETAIL of your life, and they STILL love you! That's a miracle right there hahaha. Just kidding ;)

I love teaching these kids!

I was reading in Moroni 6 and 7 this morning (which all of you should read by the way) and I LOVED verse 8 in chapter 6. It says, "But as oft as they repented and sought forgiveness, with real intent, they were forgiven." The Savior wants to forgive you. He wants to help you to become better each day. But you have to do some work and put forth some effort. But if you're willing to put forth that effort and repent, He WILL forgive you.

I love you all and I hope you have the best week ever!!!!! BE GOOD!!!!! And please pray for Josh and Greg and all of our other investigators!! Thanks!


Love,
Sister Koenig


No comments:

Post a Comment