Monday, August 11, 2014

Just a few pictures and a brief update :)

We went from 2 progressing investigators last week to 9 this week, which is AWESOME. And we had our cute little Chinese lady and her son at church yesterday! We haven't been able to see A, because her sister is in the hospital in preterm labor and she has been busy dealing with that :( And N, one of my favorite investigators, apparently left for church last week and disappeared and no one has seen her since. I'm so worried about her. Crazy stuff.

We managed to teach 22 lessons this past week, but I literally have no idea how. I feel like we did nothing, and God just threw lessons at us. He is too good to me!

Please pray for us and for our investigators!
Love,
Sister Koenig

Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks:

We got to go to the temple last week! Love it!

 Smiles!

 More companion fun

 Me and Sister Duprey! 

I think I mentioned in an earlier blog that our toilet broke... here it is! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment