Saturday, April 5, 2014

I GOT MY CALL!!!!

I got my mission call. In February.... I kinda failed at updating this thing. Haha whoops. Anyway, I am going to the COLORADO DENVER SOUTH MISSION, reporting to the Provo MTC on APRIL 9!!!!!!!! Which is in 4 days. Which is crazy.

If you would like to send me snail mail while I am at the MTC you can send it to this address:

Sister Katherine Rose Koenig
APR21 CO-DENS
2007 N 900 E Unit 70
Provo UT 84602

After April 21 you can send mail to my mission home at this address, and they will forward it to me wherever I am:

Sister Katherine Rose Koenig
Colorado Denver South Mission
999 East Tufts Ave.
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113 

If you would like to write me emails while I'm on my mission you can comment or email me through this blog and Alannah will send you my missionary email address.

I'll be sending out weekly email updates to anyone who wants them, and they will also be posted on this blog by Alannah Mitchell. I love you all very much and I am so grateful for you and for the gospel!! Colorado here I come!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment